Hi! I’m Kathy.
If we were sitting across from each other and you said, “Hey Kathy, tell me a bit about yourself,” I’d likely share this:
MY MOST FAVOURITE PEOPLE EVER
- Alan: The love of my life, my best friend, and my perspective-keeper! We’ve been married 34 years and have partnered in ministry for most of them.
- Jenn & Kel, Megs & Iven, Cameron: My kids. Once children, now adults. Where has the time gone? They continuously inspire me.
- Deevy, Lola, Henri, Huxley, Judah: Oh be still my soul! How I love them all. Each glance into their little faces, each hug around my knees, each story told, each song sung, each FaceTime conversation finished, each sleep-over had reminds me to make my days count. Time will go fast. I cherish each moment.
WHAT I LOVE TO DO
- Nest: A.K.A. making home. Finding inexpensive ways to cozy up and organize my home–and sharing it with family and friends.
- Read: Amazon Prime changed my life! Well, my reading life!
- Tea: My Breville Tea Maker plus David’s Tea equals my happy place!
- Journal, Plan, Write: Pretty much self-explanatory.
- Take Pictures: On a learning curve with my Fuji mirrorless camera–and loving it.
- Family Time: Spending time and going on adventures with my husband, kids, and grands.
MY WORK (oh, and I love to do this too!)
- Education and Development Specialist for a global corporation.
- Blog, teach, write, coach, mentor, speak at KathyButryn.com
- Developing Ministry to Women at our church